Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Trading in the Backpack for an Apartment!

I am trading in my backpack for keys to an apartment in the Mission district of San Francisco!

The end of the backpacking run is bittersweet. I have been on the move since last June, and have had the opportunity to expand my world, to volunteer, to meet amazing people, and to visit places full of history. It is difficult for me to give up the flexibility of being able to book random flights to places like Florida or Hawaii on a whim. But I am excited plant roots and to start a new chapter here in San Francisco. Don't worry, I will still be traveling! Dallas, Texas up next in two weeks!


“San Francisco is a city where people are never more abroad than when they are at home.”~Benjamin F. Taylor

No comments:

Post a Comment